When you run a business, you come across two types of errands:
· The errands that need utmost attention & money
· The tasks that aren’t worth wasting time.
When you delegate errands that are not worth what you charge your clients, you free up time for core business services that are worth your time & money. In this way, you increase ROI for your business and get more clients at your doorstep.
And if you ask me “To whom can I delegate my daily based errands?”, My simple answer will be the virtual assistants.
Virtual assistance is an admin profession where the experts provide the administrative as well as personal support to the clients via phone, email or fax.
Some of the basic virtual assistant services include: Answering calls, managing office files, dealing with clients, completing one-time projects, handling online marketing, etc.
So hire a virtual assistant service:
· When you're spending more time doing admin errands.
· When your files and data is disorganized due to your workload.
· When you're frustrated.
· When you're missing important deadlines
· When you have a short staff and limited budget.